9 photos of Andrew Garfield looking completely in love with Emma Stone
destroy this new idea that a woman can’t be strong if she cries over a man she’s lost. destroy the idea that you have to be cold and emotionally detached in order to be a strong woman
"zaroori hai kya haath pakarna?!
jee haan bilkul zaroori hai”
Bigg Boss will now be the highlight of my days
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
OMG I WAS WATCHING IT AND THINKING HOW LAST TIME WE ALWAYS USED TO TALK ABOUT IT TO EACH OTHER AND I WAS LIKE WOW BBBYY!
LOL YEAHH I REmEMbEr! i made so many friendships bc of bigg boss lol. maybe this time we might like the same people :P
haha its okay, dude my mom is so excited she is literally planning a big dinner for the premier
LOOL its gonna be a fun 3 months yo! the final list of contestants though »»
So you think Fawad Khan is not hot? Think again.
there’s literally no point in teaching girls to be body positive if you only use men’s opinions for validation like “boys like girls with curves” nah get that the fuck out of here
Stop The Beauty Madness is a series of 25 advertisements branded with honest messages that highlight the true “madness” involved in creating and meeting beauty standards. Rice, an author and the founder of Be Who You Are Productions, started the campaign to challenge an internalized belief that a woman’s beauty determines her value.
Have a good look here- X
these are beautiful